Love For Title Clarksville



Here are Title Boxing Clarksville, we strive to bring you the best experience possible--we know you work hard when you're hitting the bag, we want to work as hard as you do to make sure that your time spent with us is the best hour of your day!



But we won't try to convince you here--our members do that for us! Here's some things that people are saying about Title Boxing Clarksville:

★★★★★
by Lacey J. - 7/26/2017
If you are looking for a place to workout that is also super fun, Title Boxing is your place! The trainers are fabulous as well as the other members. You join a family with Title, not just another gym. They genuinely care about you and what you want out of your workout, no matter your fitness level. I would give them more than 5 stars if possible!


 ★★★★★
by Meagan Pi Chi - 7/24/2017
I LOVE Title Boxing!!! I was already into fitness (mostly weight lifting) but I have been looking for a new cardio routine that would also incorporate toning the muscles. I HATE anything cardio related usually but after my first class I was so excited to have finally found something so full of cardio that I loved!! Everything about it is fun, the environment is motivating, and the people are great!!!




★★★★★
by Toni M. - 7/19/2017
Title Boxing Club is awesome! I struggled for so long to find some kind of fitness program that I enjoyed. I became a member at Title Boxing Club the beginning of this month! My workouts have been so great. I'm burning 600+ calories each workout, the trainers are pushing me to my fullest potential, and I feel so good during and after my workouts. The trainers are great! They give you advice, teach you technique, and build a personal relationship with all the members. My time so far at Title Boxing Club has been great so far. I enjoy each of the trainers, the bingo games we play, the themed classes, the classes where the trainers don't stop moving and I don't stop sweating. If you're up for a challenging workout and a stress reliever, Title Boxing Club is a must. Don't let the "boxing" part stray you away! IT IS AWESOME!


★★★★★
by Beth Castner - 7/18/2017
This place is the real deal. If you're ready to make a commitment to change and a healthy lifestyle, GET IN HERE! I was a trainer when the club opened 5 years ago, and left because training and being a teacher became overwhelming for me. I can honestly tell you, getting back to Title is the best decision I have made for myself in the last few months. I joined back the last week of March, and will be signing that hundred class bag this Thursday morning. And personal training? Make the investment. ALL of these trainers are top notch professionals and will get you where you want to be, though I am quite partial to Curtis. He has truly pushed my limits, and two weeks working with him- I have pushed myself further than I ever did as a college athlete. Seriously. Get in here. Try a class. I cannot promise that you will not get addicted.






★★★★★ 
by The Champ Is Here - 7/12/2017
First visit, I joined for a year just from the experience alone. The staff here treat you like a friend and are helpful at all times! Nothing but the best is what you'll get from TBC of Clarksville, from them, and for yourself!


★★★★★ 
by Anatascha Morales Schauer - 7/12/2017
First class I was shaking I was so nervous, the staff and trainers made me feel welcomed. After class, I really wanted to sign up but I was limited on finances since I just move back to Clarksville and was starting work in a few days. The trainers and staff worked we me and my finances and didn't make me feel pressured to sign up. I've going here for a month now and I love it. I even bring my kids to boxing classes and the trainers don't mind.


★★★★★
by Erica Y. - 7/27/2017
I started going to Title about 6 months ago. I have anxiety and had really been feeling less than stellar. I knew that I needed a change and doing something a little outside my "comfort zone" would probably be a good thing for me. I decided to stop in to Title on my lunch break one day. Michelle showed my around, answered my questions and asked me if I would like to come in and try a free class. I initially told her "maybe next week", but ended changing my mind and coming to class the following day. I loved it and signed up that night! I have been coming to class at least 3 times a week since. I have a couple of friends from work that have since signed up and even my 11 year old daughter will come with me on occasion. My initial goal was not to loose weight, but just to "feel better". After just a couple of weeks I really noticed a change in my body. Classes were getting easier, my clothes fit better, I was just in a better mood overall. I love the atmosphere and every one of the trainers are wonderful. The owner Kris walks around and greets everyone, asks "How are you feeling?" and "How are we treating you?" I really feel like everyone goes above and beyond to make sure that every member feels welcome!




★★★★★
by Vernesha B. - 7/27/2017
Title is Truly an over the top intense type of workout!!!!! I moved here last yr and hadn't found a new gym to call home yet and my boyfriend came to me excited about this gym he just found and I Had to Come with him that moment to check it out, long story short I came saw and was beyond impressed and we immediately signed up!!!! We've been members for 7 months now, the level of intensity that you push yourself is really crazy lol. I had always wanted to try boxing and now I know the right way and proper techniques and I've always been scared of kickboxing, mainly because I couldn't get it but the trainers there are Beyond Amazing, they come and take the time to show you the right way....Alllllllll the trainers are Absolutely Amazing!!! I have truly found a gym that is like another family and can call it home now, Kris and Michelle (the owners are the sweetest as well, thanks for opening this amazing gym) GO TO TITLE AND TRY YOUR 1st CLASS FREE AND I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!! #TitleFamily #Nothinglikeit 


★★★★★
by Margaret Thompson - 7/7/2017 
I always get a good work out. The instructors are encouraging to all the students. All the frustration of the day is left on the bag. Everyone should try it at least once! 



★★★★★ 
by Lyndsay Chambers - 6/22/2017 
I went into Title for the first time today with a first class free. I am extremely introverted, but as soon as I walked in I felt like I was home. Everyone who works there is amazingly friendly and willing to help, and bonus--all of the other members are too! I was honestly skeptical with all of the positive reviews, but I have never had more fun in a workout. Yes, the price is higher than a traditional gym membership (which was what my husband was worried about), but you are worth it! If you enjoy your workout, you're more likely to commit, and the support here is beyond what you get at a gym! 


★★★★★ 
by Felix Serrano Broadbent - 4/12/2017 
Nothing has made more of an impact on my motivation than one class at Title. 


★★★★★ 
by Tracey Dawn Houston - 4/3/2017 
I started at Title 30 days ago and it was the best decision I've ever made for my body. I love the changes I'm seeing in myself. After six surgeries I felt my leg disabilities would prevent me from being able to do an intense workout program. I've found it quite the opposite. I had tried another gym in town and felt completely out of place, frustrated, and overwhelmed At Title I instantly felt at home and accepted. I would and do encourage everyone to give it a try! I'm in love and slightly addicted! ?


★★★★★ 
by Kristin Dickinson - 3/7/2017 TITLE boxing is the place that made me believe I could get in shape again. That made it important to be strong, not skinny. They are staffed by excellent motivators that truly care about their members. We are treated like family as soon as we walk through the door. I'd never join another gym. 





Thanks so much everyone, Title wouldn't be what it is without all of you! 



Love from all of us at the Title Staff. 😍

Comments

Popular Posts